Thursday, September 23, 2010

sUnNY SpOtS

OK... So I promised myself a little while back that I would try to see, recognise and be grateful for the sunny spots in my life when it seemed like I was in the middle of a storm... so here I am wanting to share and write down my blessings...
-A couple of weeks ago my mother-in-law encouraged me and got me all set up to take some landscape design classes this fall down at Thanksgiving Point with Larry Saggers. I have wanted to do landscape design for a while now but just hadn't had the confidence in myself. So I am taking some classes on bed designing and different kinds of flowers and hope to be up and running in the spring. I would love to be able to be creative in the gardens and create beautiful landscapes. I am loving the classes!
- Fall is around the corner...you can smell it in the mornings when the air is chilly and you can see the leaves starting to change in the mountains! Bring on the jeans, boots, colors, smells, pumpkin bars, soups, football, sweaters, new fall TV show premieres, caramel apples, and all the goodness that comes from fall. Its my favorite!!!!
- Speaking of a change of seasons... the new Tinkerbell movie came out this week! Ella and I were very excited to watch, and it did not disappoint! IT was darling! I love feeling like there is a little magic in the air! And seeing Ella's face light up when she can feel it! YEP... I totally believe in fairies.
- I have a really sweet husband! The other day he came home with a surprise for me... I lost my eye pillow a few weeks ago and have had trouble getting to sleep since so he came home with a new eye pillow and a neck roll that you can heat up or chill! Sweetest gift ever!!!
- We went out with Mike and Regan last weekend... Love to go out with them... so comfortable and fun! Lucky to have such great friends!
-I know have an IPhone!!! my old phone broke so Ryan gave me his IPhone and bought himself the new one! I am loving it! Never thought a phone could be so fun!
-Ella says the cutest prayers ever!!!She is so thoughtful, sweet and includes everything that is dear to her! Love listening to her prayers. I am sure she has a direct line to God! How could she not:)
-Purple seems to be my color this year.. I have bought more purple clothes for my girls this year than ever before! They look pretty cute!

Mason just got home from school... better wrap it up! Heres to more sunny spots amoungest the clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment