Thursday, April 30, 2009

The simplest things


It's always the most simple and pure things that do the most for me. Today as Mason came home from the bus stop he handed me a little white flower that he said he saw on a tree on the way home and wanted to tell me that he loves me. I mean really, really there is nothing else in the world worth more to me than my sweet son thinking of me and wanting to express his love! What an angel! Heavenly Father sure knows how to use children to calm us, teach us and help us. Just barely going into a frantic moment, for who knows what, here comes my almost 7 year old boy to calm my nearly frazzled nerves! Thanks Mason! I LOVE YOU... It's so beautiful to look at this flower in a mug and feel of his pure innocence and love.
Speaking of Mason, I thought I would share one of my favorite "parts" of him... I can't get enough of his freckles on his nose! They are so dang cute... I also love the shape of the bend in his nose right where his freckles are... I kiss him right there so many times a day that I am sure he is tired of it... But it is so darling! Can't get enough.

1 comment:

  1. I lOvE the freckles! What a cutie boy. There is nothing like a boy and his mama! He is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete