Saturday, June 6, 2009

My MaSoN iS SeVeN!

What! I know, He is really seven, officially a 2nd grader, and an awesome little boy! Why am I always in shock every time one of my kids have a birthday? I really can't believe another year has gone by and just how big and wonderful they get. My first born, there is something special about your first born... I guess thats its you get to grow up together. Good and bad, too. Poor kid gets the brunt of all my mistakes, whoops! But I could not have gotten any luckier, what a forgiving, kind hearted, ball of energy, too much fun, great big brother, intense, a great and loyal friend, and sweet heart of a little boy! Every year he gets better and better. He has a great birthday thus far... He was able to take 4 of his buddies to the Bees game last night, which was a lot of fun! We started off the night with Hotdogs, chips and watermelon, followed up by Boston Redsocks cupcakes and ice-cream sandwiches. What a great group of boys to take to a game. They played and played like only crazy boys can, flies up, catching homeruns, catch, wrestling, and rooting on our team. The game went into extra innings, which made for an extra late night, but everyone had a blast! (Parents included) There was also an awesome firework show afterwards too. Hopefully we made some great memories for them all! Tonight family gets to come over for more Redsocks cupcakes and root beer floats. Sounds fun to me! So on the present list this year... A LeBron James jersey, Pokemon cards, Redsocks shirt, Wii game, and Darren Williams wrist-bands! I can't believe my baby is 7! How lucky am I to have him in my life! and be his mom! Love ya Mas! HaPpY BiRtHdAY!
QUOTES OF THE WEEK: Just a reminder to all parents out there that there are little ears listening all the time... While at the game we were talking about having little brothers and sisters with the boys and one of the boys piped up and said, "My dad has been fixed." to which we asked (laughing of course), "How did you know that?" "I heard my dad say that once, I listen through the vents sometimes." What a crack up! Thank you Max Belshe!
And of course my favorite, "Thanks mom!! That was the best party ever!"


Ryan and the boys at the game!


Braden, BJ, Max, Mason, and Cade


Lebron James in the house!!


My family!! Man its getting big!


Darn trick candles get ya every time!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe he is 7. Time is flying by! Those pictures are great and I love his laughing one at the end!! Happy belated Mas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe he is seven either! Its crazy! I love that little well I guess I should say big boy so much! I was sad we werent able to make it that night. You guys have done a great job with him! That looks like one of the best bday parties ever!

    ReplyDelete