Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Where do I start....

I miss this... I havent blogged in over a year and I miss this. Im so mad at my self for letting this go. Something I completely enjoy doing, something my family loves reading and looking at, and something that helps me feel like I am doing something to perseve our history. And I let it go for over a year. What can I say... life got crazy, an understatement of the century. And now I have no idea where to start or how to catch up lifes events or how to even remember all my kids milestnes and amazing moments. Really so sad. So here I sit wondering where to start. And kicking myself for letting go of something I enjoy. I'm learning that about myself... when life has gotten out of control the things I love and I am working on are always the first to go. I guess its call "survival mode" but... I have got to learn to find some balance and not go into complete shut down mode. So where do I start... instead of trying to recreate everything and put together broken pieces I am going to move forward and start with today. 
So today.... today is about BRAVERY. I was watching a talk show this morning and an actress was on promoting her new children's book about "firsts" and my kids instantly came into my mind. They are the perfect example to me of bravery. Here we are in our new house with new rooms, going to new schools, making new friends, going to a new ward, starting in new programs, learning a a new neighborhood etc... and they have never once let fear overcome them. They have stepped in and with smiles and confidence found their places in all the newness and firsts. They are my heros and I am so proud of them for enduring this journey and being such amazing examples to their dad and I! They are the definition of being BRAVE.. LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Heres to many more "firsts" may they always be exciting for them. and an opportunity for them to grow.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! LOVE the first post back! And LOVE the June 2012 pic of Mason too. You're right Camille, just start with today and blog the now. We all get behind on tons of stuff. It's life. And you've been doing the most important thing this year by taking care of your family's needs. Your kids are brave and will be a bright light to all their new friends. Love all you Lunds to death!! Much love sista, happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete