Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Claire is 4

My Claire Bear is 4!! Where in the world did that time go! September 8, 2008 really seems like yesterday... I can remember the feeling of excitement of delivering her... not knowing if the baby was a boy or girl and then seeing her for the first time wasn't like seeing someone for the first time... it was like a reunion of sorts. I knew she was mine and I was hers the very second I saw her. My Claire Bear.
It seems like shes been 4 forever though... she has always been go grown up and smart that I swear she wasn't a baby or toddler for very long. Her little mind is so quick and smart... she has an incredible memory on her and learns things so quick. Very competitive but with the sweetest heart. She is social and brave but at the same time has a sweet shy side, especially around crowds. Has the best most infectious laugh, I love listening to it. She is silly and definitely has a bit of crazy in her. LOVES her daddy... a total daddy's girl. I have never seen a little girl look at their daddy the way she does to hers. Their bond is special and amazing! Loves to help me around the house. Gets mad quickly and is known for slamming doors. Loves to tumble and dance and wants to play soccer. A friend to all. Loves her cousins. Is a great big sister and a devoted little sister. Best friends with her sisters and brothers. So funny and so fun to be with. Wants to just play and play! Loves to play babies and dolls. Lia is her very best friend. A huge snuggler and loves to cuddle and give loves. She is the first to climb into bed with us in the mornings and the last to let go of hugs. Loves animals... especially dogs and horses. Fast... the girl can run fast. And she is strong... her little body is a solid muscle. Favorite colors are purple, pink and blue. Loves sprinkles and smoothies. A great eater... will try just about anything. Sneaky and sassy at times. What can I say... I am in love with her. My little buddy and shadow. I am one lucky mom.
For her birthday we gave her the American Girl Doll... McKenna and her dog Cooper! She loved it!! And she wanted to go the Fugi for her birthday dinner but with one condition... that she could sit on her dads lap and close her eyes during the "fire" part. We had a great time celebrating her. She is just indescribable to me and full of life. I wanna be her when I grow up! Love you Bear!














No comments:

Post a Comment