Saturday, October 6, 2012

moments that make my day

Yesterday I was thinking that there are so many small moments in a day that bring me pure joy. But because they are small or seem to pass by quickly it can be easy not on focus on them... which is what needs to change. So the past couple of days I tried to savor those moments and I realised my heart was full of gratitude and appreciation... here are some of my moments...
making cookies with my girls. seeing Audries face in the morning. seeing Mason make a great play in football. the beds are all made. the crisp sweet smell of trees. Ryan coming home. Ryan is home. the kids are in bed and its quiet. drinking a hot chocolate at night. a call from a friend just to say hi. Claires giggle. listening to Ella sing. Masons hugs at night. watching Audrie as she is learning something. dinner was a success. i got a shower today. seeing all the stuffed animals lined up dressed for a party. having a dishwasher. talking in bed with Ryan. October sports. watching Ella go to the bus stop with her sparkle back pack. Sammy. Claire got her kick over. feeding Audrie her bottle. love my green smoothie in the morning. calls from my parents. smell of my pumpkin candle. view of the mountains. diet coke. call from Claires preschool teacher.  family prayers. kids nightly prayers. quick nap during the day. slobbery kisses from Audrie. Ella did her own pony tail. clean bathroom. dinner at cheesecake factory with friends. laughing with friends. being a little raunchy with friends. Masons smile when he wrestles with his dad. my girls playing outside together. I didn't freak out one time at my kids when they were fighting. re-runs or Raymond, Cheers and Friends at night. its conference weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment