Saturday, January 10, 2009

You Gotta Love it Baby!

What a good lookin' couple!

What a great week we had... full of fun and lots of basketball, just the way we like it! Ryan and I have always been Jazz fans but over the last few years we rarely miss watching a game on TV. If we aren't watching it on TV then it usually means that Ryan is at the game via his hookups, the Richards and his sister Jen. Between those two he has had many opportunities from sitting close enough to smell the player's sweat to sitting at the same table with Darren and his wife at his golf tournament and chatting it up.  (They are some of his favorite people now.)  He also got to go to Ronnie Brewer's, C.J. Mile's and Ronnie Price's b-day party...what a spoiled brat. But this week Mason and I got in on some of the action, mind you it was nothing like partying with the Jazz players personally, but we did get to go to a game. On Monday, Mason's B-ball team had tickets to go with their dads and watch the Jazz beat up on Golden State and on Wednesday Ryan and I saw us beat up on the Hornets! (take that Chris Paul). We had a great time! We were also in good company that night, my parents were there, Ty and his sister, Jen was there with a radio station, and the Richards brothers. It was my first time leaving Claire with a babysitter and I didn't do too bad, yeah for me! So here is our run down and thoughts on the Jazz... D-Will is the man, Boozer can and will be replaced, Millsap needs to stay and get paid as our starter.  C.J. and Brewer have improved in "leaps and bounds",  Andre' is back to his old self (even if he is trying to become a model through some really crappy commercial for his wife's "salon").  Kosta may need some Proactive but, he is another diamond in the rough that our system found.  Korver is HOT, but his shot isn't right now, he's gotta figure that out for the second half of the season.  Harpring, you're done man.  We wanna see more Ronnie Price, but Knight has been a good back up so far, and Memo is money is lately. It is definetly a dream of ours to buy season tickets one day. You gotta love it baby!
MAJOR MILESTONES: Ella is potty training and doing great! As long as it is her idea to go and not be pressured, all is well. My little independent soul! It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Lets keep our fingers crossed!
QUOTE OF THE WEEK: The second day into potty training Ella says to me while sitting on the potty after just locking me out of the bathroom, "Mom leave me alone, I'm fine!"

Mas and his homies


Look at that smile!


Ryan and Jeff (Ry's usual date!)


Mom, Dad, and Bear  and    Me and Mom


3 comments:

  1. Love the Jazz breakdown. You're right on. Especially for my man D-will :) I'm glad you got the pictures figured out and the cute one of you and Ryan didn't get placed in the potty training section :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! We should watch a game together. Shane and I are the same way, never miss a game. It is so fun to find joy in doing something together :) Mason is so stinkin cute! Congrats on Ella, may she be better than Ava, it took 14 months. Long stinky months! I need to see Claire, I bet she is sooo cute! Miss you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mille! Welcome to the blogging world! Your family is darling as well! Looks like you are busy, but enjoying life! Lets really get together soon, we love you guys!

    ReplyDelete