Monday, February 16, 2009

MY VALENTINE


Don't I just have the hottest hubby! I definitely married up. I have to say that it is really not fair that he gets better looking with age and I don't! Seriously, even the gray sparkles in his beard are hot! We had a great Valentines weekend! Friday night Ryan's parents took the kids to a play in Provo called , Go Dog Go!, which they loved and had a great time at. So Ryan and I took advantage of a quiet house and put Claire down a little early and made a wonderful steak dinner just for the two of us, complete with Chocolate Lava Cake! YUM!!! It was so fun and romantic just to focus on the two of us and cook together and laugh and play! It was really nice to be home and send the kids out for a change. On Saturday we had a babysitter in the afternoon so we went to a movie and lunch, he even let me have my choice! So of course I choose a chick flick, Confessions of a Shopaholic! (which applied more to him than me. HAHAHA) He was a good sport and we had a lot of fun! We gave the kids a little Valentine treat and toy and of course had more Chocolate Lava Cake with them and really enjoyed the day!
I love this holiday, I love that we can take a day a celebrate the love that we have for each other. We usually go pretty simple but always sweet and we have a lot of great memories on this day. He always spoils me, and I must admit that I love it and look forward to it! He is an incredible husband! When we got married our sealer told him to "Fuss over me", Ryan has never forgotten that and has always followed that advice. He adores me and I adore him. There is nobody who knows me better, who makes me laugh harder, and who I have more fun with. I am so lucky to have married my best friend! We have a wonderful foundation and are building a wonderful life together. He is truly the patriarch of our home and somebody who I am happy to follow! I LOVE YOU RY! THANKS FOR AN INCREDIBLE LIFE!!!
MAJOR MILESTONES: Claire finally had her first tooth break through. We knew it had to be coming soon, my little drool queen! It was a little rough, but she did great!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! I have never questioned the love you two have for each other. It's very obvious that you are crazy about each other! I'm glad you had a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete