Tuesday, February 3, 2009

DaDDy DadDy DAddY!

I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband who totally adores his children! When he gets home from work his way of relaxing and unwinding is playing with his kids! And believe me I really think he is better than I am at doing that! He is really silly, fun, and creative,(maybe thats because I don't think he really matured past the age of 8 or so...hahaha). So a quote I hear a lot lately is, "No, I want daddy to do it." or "When is daddy coming home?" or "When can daddy play with us?" In the past two weeks Ryan and Mason have gone on 3 daddy dates, They have been to 2 movies, and they also were able to go to the open house of the Draper Temple together (Ella and I were sick and couldn't go, but we will). Mason really enjoyed going with his dad, they had a special time in the celestial room and Mason was able to grow closer to His Heavenly Father. Mason's favorite part were seeing the Oxen at the baptismal font. Ryan and Mason love playing cards together (a night time ritual), playing catch in the backyard, video games, drawing, and the list goes on. Now Ry and Ella have found a special thing they like to do together...cook! She loves to help her daddy in the kitchen and he is so patient with her and lets her do all sorts of things that her mom just does not have the patience for. Their favorite thing to make is , of course, CUPCAKES! (Ella's favorite thing on earth). So this last week I think they made them 2 or 3 times! They had a blast. She also loves his crazy bedtime stories and dancing with him! I really am a lucky woman. He is the best daddy ever!



So also this last Sunday was Superbowl Sunday! The reciepe for us to have a good day is, great food, good commercials, family, and a good game! And I think we had all of those except the commercials were sort of lame this year we thought... a few good ones but not enough! But we did have awesome food and a really good game, even though we were rooting for the Cardinals, it was exciting! We had a good fun times, I think I gained 5lbs just that night!

Auntie Ally and Claire


Mason and Ella in the cheetos


Mas and Uncle Seanny


We look tired!


Ry and His Mom
MAJOR MILESTONES: Just a silly one this week but Claire has found her toes, it is so cute! they are her new favorite toy besides watching her bro and sis be goofy!

2 comments:

  1. Ryan is such a great guy! You are perfect for each other! Your kids are darling. Glad you are starting to feel better, sorry you have been sick :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids are going through a Daddy phase right now too. Matt's been working from home a lot and they are getting spoiled having him around a lot. We are so lucky to have such great Dad's for our kids!!

    ReplyDelete