Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ella and Easton


These two I tell you are crazy! What fun it is to have cousins. I grew up with no cousins, I have one is is about 7 years younger than me but I didn't see him much at all. So I really didn't have a full appreciation for having a cousin close to you in age to play with. Ryan grew up with lots of cousins, and to this day is still close to many of them and looks forward to seeing them. Ella and Easton are a year apart and have always enjoyed each other but as of late they are just best little buddies and go crazy with each other and have a ton of fun! They hardly ever fight and laugh a lot, you know, those belly laughs that you just can't stop. They do have a tendancy to go wild at Grandmas and Grandpas! What a blessing to have a best friend as a cousin! This last year we had 3 baby girls born on my side of the family! Oh boy! What fun, I can just see it now in a couple of years... these girls will have a blast together and Ella is just going to be the ring leader! I am really excited to see my family grow and to be an auntie!

1 comment:

  1. Just doing a little Lund catch up. You got me curious about "Mason's emergency"! I was at the gum the other day and couldn't stop staring at this guy. I realized that it was because it was a 20 something Mason! He looked just like him, weird huh!!

    ReplyDelete