Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Princesses on Ice

Me, my mom, and Ella- what a great girls night out! So fun to go out with just us girls and focus on girly things and talk about girly things and watch Ella's curious little mind figure out things and her eyes light up as her favorite princesses danced on the ice. What a fun memory! We started off at Chili's (always a great choice), and then we took trax downtown. It was Ella's first time on the "train"... which she seemed to like alot, staring out the window on the way there and totally asleep on my lap on the way home. The ice show was great, I think they did a really great job and I even found my self feeling the butterfly's as the princesses took the stage and began to tell their stories. Ella was so entranced... no cheering and clapping...but totally mesmerized by the entire performance. She hasn't stopped talking about the night since we have been home. She is constantly asking me if, "we can go to dinner with grandma, then on the train, and then go see the princesses on ice?" I keep telling her that they have gone home by now but she isn't quite getting it yet. I do hope that she remembers it for a long time though! It was a great night! Jasmine was her favorite story followed my Cinderella and Snow White! She really is princess crazed!







No comments:

Post a Comment