Friday, November 20, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude

This time of year always helps remind me of the many many blessing I am grateful for! So I just wanted to quickly put a few of them down that are close to my heart tonight;
- I married my very best friend who tells me he loves me all the time and enjoys being around me
- My 3 kids challenge me, in different ways, depending on which kid it is and the day:) But they help me to grow as a mom daily
- We live in a great neighborhood with so many great people to surround us and influence us for the good.
- We are blessed with very good friends who allow us to open ourselves up and who accept us no matter what
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ!!! The Plan of Salvation. That I can receive revelation and know where to turn for answers.
- We have both families close to us. I talk to my mom everyday!!! I love it!
- For entertainment such as movies and fun TV shows to help you escape and enjoy life
- Claire's multiple wet slimy kisses a day
- Ella's squeezes and hugs and telling me she loves me
-Mason's true kindness and concern for others, (he rubs my head when I have a headache without even having to ask)
- Ryan's hard work ethic, ability to make me laugh so hard that no sound will actually come out, and his ability to calm me
- Warm fires, hot cocoa, snugly balkets, date nights, good night sleeps, and a warm house
-My FaMiLY!!! I Love being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment