Saturday, November 6, 2010

Direction

Where do you look for direction... I know all the standard answers; prayer, scriptures, temple, church, priesthood blessings, parents, friends, books etc... and yes, I look there too. But a couple of friends told me about a very gifted, talented and incredible lady, Kim Watts. She is a foot zoner (I thinks that's the official title). Now normally I would ask/say... this is crazy, is she for real, can this really be? And the answer to all those questions is, YES! But really its just one of those things you cant knock until you try. Anyways... yes I need direction, a wake up, answers, help, and a push and she was the answer for me. It was one of the most spiritual things I have experienced in a while. And one that I look forward to having again with her. An amazing gift to be able to speak spirit to spirit and to be able to sense the bodies need through the foot. Some of what I experienced is a bit to personal to share here but I thought I would just put out there that I was grateful for those who are out there who share their talents and gifts with others, for friends who share their experiences with me and who encourage me and for the Lord knowing me and wanting to help me no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment