Thursday, March 12, 2009

CLAIRE IS 6 MONTHS!


Yep she really is 6 months! I can't believe it either! She is so big I can hardly stand it! She had her 6 month well child check-up today...she is coming in at 18lb 10oz and 25 1/2 inches long. So that means she is in the 95% in weight and 50% in height. She is more like her mom than she realizes, short and fat. (I wish I looked as cute as she did!) She is doing amazing, two teeth and ahead of the moving curve! Rolling everywhere! She is actually up on all fours and rocking! My worst nightmare! I want the days where she just sits on a blanket and plays with toys and isn't able to go anywhere too fast. I don't think that this is going to be her. She is doing a great job at learning to sit up. She has a hard time at times because she wants to move so much that she tips over or she throws herself back in an attempt to arch her back and stand up. She loves to jump and jump. Bounce and bounce! Her little hands are always so busy, When I am trying to put her to sleep I have to hold her hand and she will finally settle down now that she realizes there isn't anything to to grab, touch or squeeze! She has also picked up on kissing! She will touch your face with her little slobery hand and dive towards your mouth with hers wide open. It is the sweetest thing! A wonderful sleeper, especially at night. She goes down by 9:30 and is out until 8:00 or so! Truly an amazing feet with my kids! She also is doing really great with transitioning to foods! Of course fruits are the favorite and she is getting used to the veggies. Still a mamas girl especially if I am in the room, she wants me! But she is doing a ton better with her dad! And she adores Ella and Mason, she just stares at them with these eyes of wonderment and love for them. It really is amazing to watch! She knows them and can't wait to be in the middle of it all! I am so lucky to be her mom! The bright light of Christ shines in her eyes like none other and she brings the most amazing spirit of love, passion, kindness and has a way to bring our family together in a unique way! So heres to Claire, I can't wait to see her life unfold. Lets just hope I don't screw it up too bad! HAHA I just love and adore her so much!


2 comments:

  1. Too fun getting caught up on your life! Gotta love the bloggin world. How adorable your kids are! I cannot believe how handsome and grown-up Mason has become. And 3 kids??? Where has the time gone? And why sooooo fast?!
    Love ya,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Six months already! WOW! That is going by so fast!

    ReplyDelete