Monday, March 2, 2009

Ella turns 3!!!


I can't believe it has taken me so long to write about Ella's birthday, it was last Wed., on the 25th and it has just been a crazy week. So here is the update... My Ella is 3 and no I can not believe it! She is still as sweet and sassy as ever! And we love that about her. This was the year that she finally got it, that we were celebrating her and that she could ask for presents and that a party was just for her! She was so cute all day! She sang Happy Birthday to her self many times, she was never grumpy all day, she was happy to run all her birthday errands with me and just glowed all day! It really was a great day! For her party we had family over for pizza, and get this, cupcakes and popsicles (all her idea. She loves cupcakes and cream cycles right now so that is what we had!) It was perfect. She got her Little Mermaid dress she asked for, a princess bike, dress-up clothes, babies, barbies...everything and more than she could have hoped for! Thank you to everyone for your love and support of her! We love you all, thanks for making it a great day!
She really is my best little girl friend...my shadow, and sweet heart. I am so blessed to be her mom! She is caring, funny, sweet, sassy, loving and adorable! The light of Christ shines so bright in her big blue eyes and I can't wait to see how her life unfolds! We are very blessed to have her in our lives! Time is going by too quickly with her! Love you Ella!


















1 comment:

  1. Ella is so beautiful! I can not believe she is 3. Where has the time gone?! I am so glad she came to you. She is an angel! Happy Birthday sweet Ella!

    ReplyDelete