Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bits and Pieces

So I was thinking today of some of the things I love about my family... those bits an pieces that make them them...
Mason: He is a Lego genius! He likes the bigger Legos, not the tiny ones, and he builds these awesome tanks, planes, cars, jets, and guns and does it sort of a transformer type thing that can change from one thing to another with the simple thing of changing one or two pieces. It really amazes Ryan and I. What a smart kid! He is also really good at coming up with new paper airplane ideas! He can make a friend anywhere he is.. there has never been a time when we have gone to Mcdonalds, or the park that he hasn't made a new friend. Another things about him that is quirky is that he hates to have his hair gelled up. He has to have it slicked down. If I do it nice before school, the second he is out the door he pushes it all down. Stinker!
Ella: What a great imagination! she can play with a cup of dirt for an hour all by her self. She tells herself stories and make believes all the time. By far she is my best at playing by herself! I love the way she holds her hair out of her face with her two middle fingers. And this girl is princess crazed! Loves to dress up like princesses, play with her princess polys or her princess figurines, watch princess movies, anything with a princess will occupy her for ever! What a girly girl! Not sure where that came from but I love it about her! Can't get enough of chocolate! I think its running through her veins.
Claire: Loves her brother and sister and follows them everywhere. She lights up when they come home from somewhere! I love the way she squishes her face in her blankies and wants to cuddle. I love the way her little bottom lip comes up over the top one when she is blowing on hot food, she giggles all the time and loves to tease. i love the way her whole hand waves bye bye to you! I love seeing her watch my mouth when she is trying to learn how to say something. Loves to be outside walking around. She would walk to entire block if I let her!And I love her intensity, this girl gets what she wants and goes after things! Such a go getter and so smart!
Ryan: He is a really loyal friend, he will never let you feel like you are alone! He has the ability to put everything away and really play with his kids in kid sort of ways! He does that all the time! He loves the prophet Joseph Smith and could tell you so many stories about him. He has a passion for play, work hard play hard! He loves movies and blasting his music like he is 18 yrs old. His smile lights up a room! He has deep passions for his "teams" and cheers for them with lots of enthusiasm. He gets compulsive about the things and people he loves. He is a great husband that I feel lucky to spend eternity with!
Sammy: There never has been a better dog! So therapeutic to pet, never runs off when I leave him in the front yard, loves chasing the ball, loves going for rides in the truck, loves going to Sunnybrook and swimming in the pond, so so so great with my kids, kind, gentle and so handsome! Although, he may be gay, that is still up for debate :) Love my puppy!
I am a lucky mom and wife! there are things daily that I see in my family that I admire... that is just a few of them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Camille you are just rockin it on this blog. Way to be keeping up! This is getting me motivated to get going on mine. I love this post! I see all those wonderful things in all of them, too. So funny, cuz I can totally see Ella pushing her hair out of her face. I didn't know Mason didn't like his hair gelled. It's fun to learn new things. I'm a lucky friend to be surrounded by all the people you wrote about, too :) Now we just need to add a Camille section :) I laughed about Sammy being gay... we do wonder about our two, grumpy old men don't we? :)

    ReplyDelete