Saturday, October 10, 2009

October Sports Madness!!!

Just another reason why I love October, besides all the fun Halloween stuff, fall colors, and yummy food to make, October sports are the best! Baseball is in the playoffs, football is well underway, and basketball season starts! The weekends and weeknights are full of eventful TV watching these days! So here is my take on my teams... Baseball- I think I am a little confused in this area. I grew up a Yankees fan. My dad and brothers were all big baseball fans as well as Yankees fans so I seem to have them somewhere in my roots. I married a hard core Red Sox fan and have since then become a big fan of theirs as well. Which in many ways makes me a traitor-oops! But recently I find my heart being pulled towards the Angels and cheering them on. Basically I love baseball and will root for any of those teams at any time. Football is really fun. Ryan is a major Packers fan as well as Brett Favre fan. This year with him coming out of retirement, again, we were disappointed and were wondering what in the world was he thinking, but since then we have had a great time watching him kill it and lead the Vikings to an undefeated season! I grew up loving the Cowboys and still have a special place in my heart for them, as well. Basketball- we love our Jazz! What more can I say. Love love love watching the games and dream of having season tickets one day! So, here's to October and the many fun and wonderful things it brings to us! Go teams!

2 comments:

  1. I totally get the madness! We need to meet for lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more about this time of year! That oreo story is hilarious. I just love your kids!

    ReplyDelete