Friday, October 9, 2009

Oreo Thief


There are so many things about this picture that make me smile... First off, I thought that bag of mini Oreo's were long gone and in the garbage by now. But this afternoon upon hearing Claire wake up from her nap and then having Ella run in there to see her, I waited about another 5 or so minutes before going in only to find that Ella had climbed in the crib with Claire and was sharing the bag of Oreos with her with great big smiles on their faces! "Ella, where did you find those cookies?" "I can't tell you mommy." Apparently she has had her own little stash somewhere. Wonder where she learned that one? Maybe she has caught on to my stash of PB M&M's. I just love seeing those "sisterly" moments between them. I can't wait to see what is next!
PS...Right after this sweet moment I left the room to talk to Mason and Claire must have seen Ella climb out of the crib and caught on quickly how to because all of the sudden there was a big boom and cry. She climbed out! Yep- she is only 13 months and she climbed out!! She's got Mason beet, he was 16 months. I am in for some big trouble now! Lets hope she forgets how!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha... that is classic! Sisters really do stick together, just you wait!!! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete