Friday, January 15, 2010

Couch Potatoe

I have a problem... In fact, its a little embarrassing to admit. But I told myself I was going to be better at blogging the the "every day stuff" and this is an "every day stuff". I am in to way too many TV shows right now. Every night I've got something "I have to see". I don't know what my deal is... is it really that entertaining, an escape, a distraction, quiet time... what is it? Its usually when my kids are all in bed and I can cuddle up with a hot chocolate either in my bed or by the fire and just totally veg out. But I keep telling myself that I just need to chill out and let go of a few. And its been this last year that I have started in a some new ones for me, It hasn't always been this bad. All I can say is thank goodness for DVR's so I can record and fly through the shows so it doesn't take even close to as long as it normally would!!
So here goes with the list( mind you some are just ones that I would enjoy to watch, not must see's:)
The Bachelor (new this year), The Office, 24, Greys Anatomy (new this year), Private Practice, The Biggest Looser (new this year), If Ryan is home any sporting event that is on TV is on one of the TV's and I like to watch with him, American Idol, dancing shows, during the day I sometimes have on a talk show depending on what time it is just for the background noise or new recipes, or HGTV for fun decorating ideas, but I am a Days of our Lives junky and have been for just about as long as I can remember its an every day occurrence. There may be more, depending on the night and the re-runs on (Everybody loves Raymond cracks me up:)
Try not to think less of me, I must be needing some down time right now:) In the middle of all that I really do clean and take care of my family and house and play with my husband and kids, I promise! And maybe its because its winter with not a whole bunch else to do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment