Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years

So finally I can sit down and write what some of my ambitions are for the new year... and hopefully stick to them:) So besides the total obvious of getting in shape and loose weight, which are always works in progress of mine, I would like to get organized! There are so many areas in my life that I "just deal with" that really are in disarray namely my laundry room, my desk, my filing and bill folders, my recipes, and my pictures; just to name a few. But those are some areas that I really would like to get the patience for and work on so I can function a little better. We need to climb out of debt this year. I need to get my "needs" and my "wants" back in check and buckle down for a while so we can stop having this nus around our necks slowing chocking us. Money is always a tough subject to tackle and get a grip on. Play more with my kids, instead of just being in the room and commenting on what they are doing, really play with them and enjoy them on a different level. And as far as blogging goes I would like to remember to write the little things down, daily events or thoughts instead of just the big events or major to dos around here. I have loved blogging and want to take it to another level. My family is my life and I want to try to do all that I can to remember my kids when they were little like this. Because really it is such a precious time! I am excited for 2010, I think if I can live in the moment and relax and have some fun its going to be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment