Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 24th 1977

Ryan is 33!!! Happy Birthday Ry! Much love to you! We had a great day in celebration of him, the sun was shinning and everything seemed to line up exactly how we wanted and needed it to. He was able to start off the day by golfing with his buddies, the Richards boys, at Thanksgiving Point and had a great time full of laughs and great golf. Following that we met his family over at JCW's for some lunch and gabbing. (Once again Mason amazed us with his ability to down hot hot hot wings in no time flat) and then we took the kids to go see, How to train you Dragon. Really such a cute movie!!! We all loved it and had a really good time, Papa, Nana, Ally and Tavin all came with us for some fun. Following that Ryan and I went out with Jeff and McCall to Bambara for dinner and then out to ice cream. (Thanks Steph for watching the kids) Dinner was really fun with fabulous food and lots of laughs. The menu even came out with "Happy Birthday Ryan" printed on it. Really though, the food was amazing and the company was great!!! On Sunday we went to his parents house for his birthday dinner of which he ordered the same thing he always does; pork chops, 7-layer jello, mashed potatoes, rolls, and his mom's oatmeal cake. (his favorite meal). Followed by playing outside until it was dark. Another fun night!
Ryan has always loVEd his birthday and its usually a month long celebration. This year seemed to be kinda hectic so we only got the 1-2 good days in but it was really great and a ton of fun!! I really think he had a fun day and enjoyed turning 33! Thanks to everyone for helping me make it special for him!!






33 things I love about Ryan (in no special order)
1. This love for the Lord
2. His knowledge of Joseph Smith
3. He can really let go and play with his kids
4. His work ethic
5. He is so handy and can make, build, and fix just about anything
6. He is really affectionate... tells me he loves me about 100 times a day
7. We really are each others best friends
8. Never idle
9. A really loyal friend
10. He loves his family- a great big brother
11. He adores and loves his kids... he can make them laugh harder than anyone else
12. He always smells so good
13. He is a great dresser
14. He always has some little quirk he is obsessing about
15. Loves music and movies
16. Always up for some fun
17. Very animated... never been bored when he is around
18. His hands... awesome back rubs
19. His kids have him wrapped around their little fingers
19. Loves all sports (well except for Nascar... hates Nascar)
20. Always has a good story to tell, usually about something crazy that happened to him
21. Passion in all that he does
22. Patience in all projects... he is a perfectionist
23. So forgiving of me and all my faults
24. So kind, he's the guy that will the the homeless all the cash he's got or go buy them a meal
25. Really the best hubby you could ask for
26. Really athletic
27. Takes great care of all his things
28. His eyes, bright and loving
29. He can always make me laugh
30. Loves his country
31. Can clean a car, mow a lawn, and vacuum better than anyone I know
32. Pushes me by example to be a better wife, parent and friend
33. My absolute favorite person out there... Love love love you!!!

( Just noticed I have 2 19's in there... I guess and extra "thing" for good luck)
So many more things I love about him.... I am the lucky one to be hitched to him forever! Thanks for making life so much fun!! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. He truly is such a great, great guy! I've liked Ryan from the first day I met him. Those are 33 amazing qualities...you guys make one awesome pair! Happy Birthday Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute camille, I can tell you are such a great wife! You are so sweet you hubby; I'm not that nice to mine, j/k!! it was so fun seeing you at dinner the other night I can't wait until the next one. I think Tara is planning it down your way in Alpine somewhere? I'll let you know or I think your already on the email list right? Anyway, I'd love to hook up and just go to lunch anytime. love the pics of your kids I'm a photographer too so I love to see what other people do, cute stuff! So I have to know..where did you get that awesome looking hammock?? I want one for our yard!! did you ever get onto my blog?? email me at emilyredd1@mac.com if you didn't and i'll send you permission. See you soon or call me!!

    ReplyDelete