Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break

So this week was Mason's sPrINg BrEaK and I am sorry to say... a little uneventful. But we still did a few fun things. The weather at beginning of the week was snowy and cold but by the end of the week was in the 60's and great! Ya never know what you are going to get :) Ryan took Ella and Mason to go see How to train you dragon which they all really liked. They came home that night really excited to tell me all about it so I guess I will have to go see it some time soon. They played with their friends, they played with each other, stayed up late, no morning routine ( my favorite part), Mas played baseball, and we went to the Zoo with some of our friends. Overall it had a good relaxing time and made us a little anxious for sUmMeR!










No comments:

Post a Comment