Friday, April 23, 2010

Highschool

I had the pleasure last night to re-unite and re-acquaint my self with some wonderful girls from high school! We met for dinner at Paradise Bakery and had a great time catching up and lots of laughing. I haven't seen these girls in years, a couple of them I have had the pleasure of keeping up with them a bit through blogging and facebook (gotta love technology) but haven't seen them face to face in a long time! It was really fun to talk about old boyfriends, what were we thinking moments, our families, and lots of laughs. In fact after the restaurant closed we headed on over to Starbucks in Target to continue the gab. Really, enjoyed myself and am so glad to have caught up with some of my favorite people. Everyone really has turned out to be awesome moms and amazing women. I am a bit of a late comer, they have been getting together for a couple of times now, so I am excited to be added to the group and to go out in the future with them and see even more girls.
I have been blessed my whole life with great friends... really great people who surrounded me and made life fun. Lots of good memories!! Here's to the girls of the Skyline class of '95 (WOW, we are old, and that was probably cheesy to say:) Oh well. Love ya all! Can't wait til next time!

Me, Lisanne, Emily, Sabrena, Bree, Katie, Michelle

6 comments:

  1. Last night was alot of fun!!! Sorry for the crazy naughty talk, I'll tone it down next time
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you! It is so crazy to see you and then Lisanne. I know you two from two different settings. What a small world. Lisanne is such a wonderful gal! (in case I forgot to explain to you how I know her...her little sis erica married chad's little brother tj)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Camille, found your blog through Bree's. Thanks for remembering your camera and also, so nice to see you after all these years! You are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us, it was so fun to see you! We for sure need to do breakfast at Einstein's before school gets out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad I missed it! Next time???? I want to see you in person! Can't wait to catch up......

    ReplyDelete
  6. it really was great and it really is great to re-connect!

    i hope i can make the next one!

    ReplyDelete