Monday, May 10, 2010

Lakers Haters


So i got a 2 parter mothers day... on Saturday night Ryan surprised me with Jazz vs Lakers playoff tickets to game 3!!! I was so excited! It really is a dream of mine to have season tickets one day and going that night just reconfirmed that. We had so much fun!! Although the outcome was crumby we lost 111 to 110 in the last 5 seconds! Man I hate the Lakers! I have never liked them but now I really can't stand them! Everything about them is terrible. And we always seem to struggle with them. Their size just really towers over us. So now we are down in the series 3-0! I really thought we would win that game. It was a great game, but in the end the Lakers just have the experience to pull out the game winning shots! Ugghhh! Ryan has now lost his voice for 2 days, we walked out with major headaches and our ears ringing from how incredibly loud it was, I was stiff and a little soar the next day from being so tense all game. We yelled and screamed and had a blast! What a perfect date, Thanks Ry! We love our Jazz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment