Monday, May 24, 2010

Random thoughts

So many thoughts have been crowding my mind this last week , maybe if I get some of them out I can focus on life again.... Snow really; I sent Mason to school in his winter coat today and now I am missing a baseball game because it is too cold for the girls to be outside and all wet... so crappy. I don't have e a summer game plan, I need to get one. Swim lessons, golf camps, baseball games, activities, dance, chore charts, should I do an allowance? etc... need to get on that. Why is there never enough money, no matter how much we make it always seems like we are short. We should definitely get a new money game plan. Love working in the yard, we are a little crazy about having it look nice but I really think we will enjoy it this summer. I love it when Claire asks me 100 times a day to sing, "itsy bitsy spider". I feel like a procrastinator, or maybe I am just lazy but there are so many things I want to do and try and haven't done any of them yet, for example...learn landscape design, sewing, running, photography, eat healthy. My family was all sick last week, poor Ryan had pneumonia. Haven't seen him that sick in a while, but thanks to antibiotics he is one the mend!!! Can't wait to go up to the cabin this year and hang out. Mason has a birthday in a couple of weeks, what should I get him? Everything I want to get him is expensive. So excited for school to be out...so happy about the new school being built by my house; yeah no bus!! I am excited for Jeni's wedding coming up next week but man do I feel like I have a lot of prep work to do... peds, tanning, hair, lashes... you'd think I was the one getting married. It will be a beautiful wedding! Need to be better housekeeper, need to be better at reading my scriptures and FHE- again, maybe I am more of a lazy gal than I thought. My favorite bakerys are Dippidee, Sweet tooth Fairy, and My Dough Girl- Great now I want a treat! Excited for Ella's dance recital! Love baseball season, I really want Mason to keep playing and excelling. Better go get the girls in the shower. 24 series finale tonight, hope its a good one.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Slow down, no one can do everything at the same time! You are awesome, pick one thing a week! But the running thing, you can so do it! Pick a race and I will run it with you. A 5K?

    ReplyDelete