Tuesday, October 19, 2010

AhHhhHH fall.....

Autumn....really really is my favorite time of year and we are so lucky this year to have had such a long and beautiful fall, I hope it continues to last! It is just recent that the weather is getting chilly at nights and in the mornings but the mid days are still in the high 60's and even the low 70's. All the colors are bright on the trees, the grasses are full, the fall flowers are still in bloom, the bushes and vines are bright reds and oranges and its just gorgeous outside! I find myself taking a ton of pictures this time of year. I am in love with pumpkins! Everything to do with them, carving them, decorating with them, the color orange, pumpkin bread, pumpkin bars, pumpkin cake rolls, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin patches... you name it, I am loving them them! I love the soups for dinner, love the smell of the furnace kicking on every once in a while at night, and the cool breeze from the open windows during the day. I love shopping this time of year!!! New jeans, boots, sweaters, hoodies, scarves and hats!! I had a minor shopping spree last week for my girls of which I went a tad bit overboard (and now slightly feeling the buyers remorse), but OH MAN do they look darling!!!! My favorite purchase of the season has been a wool looking orange long dress coast with gold buttons for Ella!! To DIE for!! Love all the autumn scents like pumpkin spices, apple cider, cloves... anything warm and sweet! Snuggling up at night with hot chocolate and my hubby. All the new TV seasons have started which makes for some good TV! HALLOWEEN, need I say more! Candy corns and caramel apples, YUM!! Sports mania... October is just a big mesh of baseball playoffs, football and basketball games! And fall just makes me want to be with my family even more than I already am! We have done some fun family fall activities that everyone really enjoyed... here are a few on the pictures from Cornbellys, Gardner Village Witches (with the Richards family), and picking pumpkins!.... I LoVe fall!!!

My favorite tree in our yard... an Autumn Blaze Maple...


Gardner Village to see the witches with the Richards family...











Cornbellys Fun...














The one picture at the the Pumpkin Patch before the camera died...


The faBuLoUs coat...

No comments:

Post a Comment