Friday, October 8, 2010

Are ya kIdDiNg me!

Are ya kidding me....these girls are really mine! They looked so cute this morning that i just had to snap some pics! I wonder if they know how lucky they are to have each other! Having a sister so close in age seems like such a blessing! As much as I love my brothers now, when I was little I really wanted a sister. So its extra special for me to have 2 girls. I love watching these two together! Claire follows and does whatever Ella does. They play great, they fight, they laugh, they love each other! Love having my girls. I can only hope that my relationship is as good as my mom's and mine is now and that I can be as patient as my mom was with me through all the teenage crap! Oh boy... if carma really is something then I might have it coming to me when they are between the ages 13-17. (but of course I will tell them I did no wrong when I was their age:)They are better than me though, right?! Fingers crossed... I just feel so blessed to be the mom of these beautiful, talented, smart, sweet and sassy, girls. They bring me lots of joy, and they definitely challenge me, but it makes me grow and appreciate things more. I pray that they will be strong, especially when they are older. It scares me to think of all the temptations and stuff that they will have to face. I can't imagine having to do it but I know they will have the tools and testimony it will take to get them through it all. Love you girls!!! I adore you!


No comments:

Post a Comment