Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

Happy New year!!! 2011! I can just feel it... its going be great! Starting off the New year was really nice... New Years Eve I got a sick tummy in the middle of the night that knocked me on my butt all day New Years day! Normally that would totally be a bummer but it was the perfect day. I stayed in bed all day with my cute hubby who brought me movie after movie to watch. He even watched with me! I didn't even have to feel quietly for being home because he really didn't have any where else to be. The kids played GREAT all day. It was one of those days that they required very little and just entertained themselves (a rare occasion). So actually throwing up ending up being a blessing all day! Jammies, movies, bed and snuggles! PERFECT! Sunday, the 2nd Mason also treated us to something. HE bore his sweet testimony is sacrament for the first time! He loves his sisters and parents and family, he knows that Jesus died for us so we can live with him again, and he believes in prophets and scriptures. His sweet spirit was just contagious and I was so proud of him that he would wanna get up and share with everyone his sweet and pure testimony. I hope that never changes! While he was up there I got a little glimpse in my mind fast forwarding 11 years with him as a missionary bearing testimony. Chills! it was perfect and such a great way to start off the year!
So yes with a new year comes new goals, and some old goals... as always, loose weight, and get organised are on my top of the list! I don't know why I cant get a grip on those but for some reason they are just slipping further and further away. Not this year! Right!? On a little more deeper note, I wanna develop my relationship with the Savior. I want to be willing to deepen my understanding of the Atonement and all that that entails. I want to be stronger and someone that can be counted on... more self confidant, an instrument in the Lords hands, a better friend and family member through service. I also want to develop my talents or maybe cReAte some new ones is a better description.... sewing, quilting and being confidant being able to crEatE in that way. I also want to do landscape design... learn about plants, trees and flowers and CreAte there. I am seeing a theme here... find ways to be creAtiVe. Something I haven't been in a while. I also want to push myself a bit more... I find myself saying, "Can I live with it like this?" instead of perfecting or going the extra mile! So PUSH and get better, break through the wall!
Change can be hard for me... I get comfortable and willing to sink in deeper and get stagnet. So hopefully I can put some of these in my bag and become a better version of myself.
I thought I would post A couple of fun things and quotes I saw people put out there to inspire... They did me. Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment