Thursday, July 9, 2009

Claire is 10 months


Wow this baby is growing up fast! I love seeing her little personality develop and grow... so I just had to sit down and write a quick bio on my Claire bear! Yes she totally reminds me of a baby bear from her solid yet soft and squishy body and her growling and barking. She makes the funniest noises, she can do a mean little growl at you and this little bark rahhh rahhh when she is mad. She also has this voice that has the ability to go to the very core of me when she screams, yikes. She definitely knows how to get my attention! She is in love with her daddy right now, they love to play. He flips and throws her around and she loves it. She kicks her legs and arms and laughs and can't wait for more. Every morning Ella goes in her room when she gets up and Claire gets up so excited to see her, it is so cute. And if Ella isn't there quick enough she yells "ALLLA!" not mommy but "ALLA". Mason and her love to play and wrestle. She lights up when he comes in the room. She is intense and wants what she wants, does not like to be alone and play by herself, she needs somebody there to entertain her. She loves being outside. Loves to go for nature walks and just look at things. She would sit in the backyard all day. She is starting to like Sammy, animals are something that she is having to learn to love, I don't think it is quite instinctual. Horses and kitty's have definitely not made the list yet, she is scared to death of them. She smiles so easy... just look at her and her whole face smiles, its my favorite thing. She now has 5 teeth and is getting ready to pop another one through, its been a little rough on her but she has been a trooper. She is the best sleeper, especially at night... goes to bed around 8pm and I don't hear from her until the next morning until 7-8am. Naps have been great, except i think she wanting to start the transition to 1 nap a day instead of 2 but I don't think she is quite ready. A way fast crawler and walks around furniture. She is starting to be brave and take a few steps when you hold her hands. She has the kindest eyes that light up, she is so sweet and happy and just a fun baby! She loves her mom and still has a hard time going to anyone else if I am an option in the room. Which is so sweet and yet can be tough at times but overall what a compliment! She brings a happiness to her daddy like none other, they just have fun together! She still will not hold her own bottle she likes to be catered to in that area and only takes a Binky to fall asleep. A ball of energy yet a little shy when it comes to new things. She takes a minute or two to warm up to new situations but after that the game is on. I can't imagine my life with out her... what joy she brings to me and her family! we love her so much... I just had to sit down and write a little bit about her so I never forget what an amazing a joyful baby she is! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment