Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Girls Christmas Lunch

Every Christmas season for as long as I can remember my grandma would take my mom, and aunt and I out to lunch for Christmas! I looked forward to it every year, I would get all dressed up and my grandma would usually wrap up really pretty bath oils or salts or even bubble bath for each of us! We would go to places like, The Heather or the Tiffin room. It was really fancy and fun! So I am so grateful that my mom has carried on this tradition since her mom passed so many years ago. But now she is the one who wraps up smell goods, candles, and lotions for us. The group has gotten much larger now that all my brothers are married and we now have more granddaughters than grandsons. I love going each year! This year we went to my FaVOrItE restaurant, Cheesecake Factory! My girls were great at lunch and I had a really good time . Unfortunately my 2 other nieces stayed home with their daddies for nap time, but maybe next year they will come! Thanks mom for doing this for us each year! I love love love doing it! And hope my girls end up looking forward to it as much as I did and do!



No comments:

Post a Comment