Friday, February 26, 2010

"cinderELLA" is 4

So I'll be the first to admit, and I am sure Ryan will be the 2nd, that I went a little overboard with Ellas birthday party! But it was really fun to plan and play out. "Come one come all to a Royal ball for cinderELLA is turing 4! Come join us for this Royal celebration!" Yes, we had a Cinderella party complete with Cinderella making an appearance as our surprise guest! Lets let the pics (a lot of pics) do the talking...
The cakes were a big deal for me. Ella wanted a castle cake, which totally looks amature, but oh well. I loved these individual Cinderella cakes we made for all the girls. We used a princess poly for the body and the cake was the skirt. They turned out so CuTE! The girls all loved their individual cakes and the boys just got plain old cupcakes, but they didn't mind at all!





We decorated Bippity Boppity Boo Wands out of sugar cookies and made princess and prince crowns to wear!



And then Cinderella made her grand entrance! All the kids were a little star struck at first, really shy and quiet while getting their pictures taken with her but by the end of the party ALL the girls were on her lap asking her about the Prince and her mice and where she lived,and her glass slippers... it was darling! Cinderella had a gift for each of them to take home, and bracelet for each of the girls with these little crowns on them (too cute) and a shield for each of the boys. That night Ella told me Cinderella coming was her favorite part and that she will always keep her bracelet safe because she loves it! I just melted when she told me that!







She was spoiled RoTteN- Great Gifts!




A big thanks for all those who helped me pull this off! Reg for helping me frost, Yvett for making the bracelts, and Ryan for making the shields, being patient and helping during the party,and my Mom for always being there to help out! And of course Kylie (Cinderella) who made the party! She was darling. *Funny story when I was 18 or 19 I dressed up like Cinderella for her birthday party and now she is old enough to dress up at my daughters. Crazy how things come full circle! And of course to all the prince and princesses who came; Rachel, Brooke, Dane, Mason , Grace, Kennedy. Lucy, Emma, Scotty, Easton, and Olivia! You were all beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment