Friday, February 26, 2010

My Ella is 4

It really is hard for me to believe that my Ella is 4!! Time really does go by fast and tends to blurr together! I need it to slow down. I just wanted to write some thoughts about my little girl, things I love, and who she is to me. I have always described her as SwEEt and SaSsY, and to this day it still holds true, and mAjOr girly girl, loves princesses, all things that are pink and purple(her fav colors) and that sparkle,or things that are soft and cuddly. Loves to dress up, put on play make up, sing and dance. In fact, this girl is always singing and making up songs about whatever is on her mind or what happens to be going on around her. She has to have her sippy of chocolate milk first thing in the morning when she wakes up. I swear that girl has chocolate running through her veins. Really social and LoVEs to play with her friends. She is a bit of a tornado when it comes to her toys, she can make a huge mess in no time that takes forever to clean up!. On the other hand is very hygienically clean; she is always washing her hands and brushing her teeth. She has the greatest smile that lights up her face and a giggle that is contagious. Loves to play outside, especially in the sand. Fun and flirty and has a great imagination. I admire her how she can sit and pretend play for hours with her Polys, Barbies, dress up, playing house, etc... she has always been my best kid at being able to make up a game and entertain herself. What an awesome imagination and so creative. Loves to watch Max and Ruby and watching movies. Is totally infatuated with cupcakes and frosting. Paints and colors just about everyday. Not my best sleeper, it is pretty normal to hear her little footsteps come tip toeing across the hall in the middle of the night to our room so we can lay down with her. She likes going to school (The Newcastle School) I think its a social thing for her right now because its all about art projects, playing and singing songs for her. That is all I ever get out of her when I ask her about her day. She is a wonderful sister both big and little. Claire follows this girl around all day and Ella is so good about including her! And she loves to play with Mason. We can't go to the store in the middle of the day and Ella not pick out a treat for him because she is thinking about him when he is at school. She is my little shadow, I love being with her all day even though she challenges me at times. But at the same time I am so thankful she does that so I can be a better mom. I love tucking her in bed at night and tickling her back and listen to her tell me I am her "best". She brings a peace and calmness to her daddy that no other can do. And she really is a ray of sunshine when she walks into a room. She brings happiness wherever she goes. Definitely has some DrAmA in her that I am sure will give a us a headache come the teenage years. But if the eyes are the window to a persons soul then hers truly are the most magnificent. Sparkly, bright, happy, kind, gracious, and a true daughter of God.! I am so excited for her life. She will do amazing things. I know the Lord will use her as an instrument in his hands to touch the lives of others and to help others feel His love through her. I am not worthy to be her mom, but I have never been more grateful for anything in my life. I am sure it will take me a lifetime to figure it out but I am happy to have my Ella by my side teaching me and forgiving me and loving me while I learn. I love having this little girl! What a gift she is to me! Happy Birthday Ella! Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment