Monday, March 15, 2010

18 Months

Can she really be 18 months? Carebear is 18 months and such a sweet, smart little thing! Really I can't believe how fast the time is going. She is doing so great... I just wanted to highlight some of my favorite parts about my baby. LovES lOveS LoVEs her daddy! They play and wrestle and tease and cuddle to no end. She can't not be around him when he is home. In fact, I am jealous about one thing, at night when she is getting ready for bed she will sit in his lap with her binki and blankie and snuggle for as long as he will let her. When I put her to bed its a quick cuddle and then she is squirmy and ready to climb in the crib:). She talks up a storm and understands so much. Dare I say that she seems like my smartest or my quickest to pick things up at this age. She tries to repeat just about anything you ask, knows a lot of her animal sounds, and definitely has a VoiCe. She will let you know what she wants, when she wants it and how she needs it. There is no walking over her she can hold her ground. In fact I joke that we are going to be going to anger management classes for her by the time she is 3:) She loves to be my "helper" especially unloading the dishwasher. I love watching her play with her babies, such a good little mommy, loves to look at books, loves to dance and spin; the girl goes round and round on her bouncing zebra toy or runs in circles until she is sick. A great sleeper and eater. The only thing I have found that she won't eat is cheesecake. Love her raspy voice, fishy kisses, squish hugs, and how her little chubby hands cover her eyes to play peek-a-boo. She follows "lala" around all day and wants to do whatever she is doing, loves to be outside, loves to watch "booby" aka...Max and Ruby, will not let me do her hair, strong willed, so sweet and just seems to always know when I need a love. She comes up to me so many times during the day and will give me a kiss or hug. She does not like to play by herself I usually have to be in the room that she is in or she is not happy. Loves to take showers, play in the sand, loves puppies, and to play with the kitchen set. Her deep blue eyes sparkle and I just can't help but squish her all day long. How did I get so lucky to be her mom...Love you Claire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment