Monday, March 15, 2010

Jeff's birthday

So last weekend we had a great date with some good friends... It was Jeff's (Ryan's best friend... aka his boyfriend:) birthday and McCall planned for us all to go see the comedian Brian Reagan! Really Fun! It felt so good to just laugh and play. I wasn't familiar with any of his bits but Ryan and Jeff have liked him for a long time. Really clean and just clever and totally hilarious! Ryan was that guy that you hate to sit in front of because he is totally laughing so hard at everything. I thought is was great. Laugh therapy... nothing better! So after we went to Luganos...favorite Italian restaurant. It was kind of a romantic setting... dumping snow, small quaint restaurant. lOveD it! I got their Ravioli... (my mouth is watering just thinking about it) and creme brule' (best I have had). Great night with great friends. Love those memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment