Monday, March 22, 2010

sTriKe!!

Mason has been doing really great in school lately. He has been getting all excellents in is behavior for the past couple of weeks!! wOot WoOt! So when Friday morning rolls around and he asks, "when can we go do something fun as a family" and I say, "like what" and he says, "bowling".... I say great! Lets go! So we headed to FatCats for bowling and Pizza Factory (he loves their bread twists). This was our first family bowling outing and I am guessing there will be many more to come! We all had a good time, kids loved it!!! So thanks to Mason for 1) Being so great in school and 2) getting us out together as a family and making some fun memories together! He is so gReaT!!!
PS... I won the first game:) and Mason was winning the 2nd when it was time to go! I am looking forward to the re-match!




3 comments:

  1. That was so fun to see you guys there. Chad killed us! He got 3 strikes in a row!! Coop actually beat me too! I SUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way too good to me! You are the one who INSPIRES me! I love your honesty, humor, and just the way you are with everything you do! I hope you know how amazing you are. By the way...your post you wrote a while ago about struggling with Mason; I so understand and feel the same way with my Luke. I have to work EXTRA hard with him. It is so refreshing to know that we all deal with these things. Have a GOOD one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast!!! Bowling is a great thing to do with the family! Glad you got to enjoy it!! Remember the days when we would go bowling and the boys would steal those shoes??? Ahhhh, memories!!! Maybe you don't remember that!, ha!!!

    ReplyDelete