Tuesday, August 4, 2009

GiRls JuSt WaNNa haVe FuN!

Man, am I crazy blessed! Not growing up with sisters I thought I was always a little jipped...looking back I realize it just opened the door to having some amazing friends in my life which have deeply effected and touched my life and who are my sisters! I just can't say enough about having good girlfriends that surround you and allow you to be you and get silly and serious all in the same conversation! This last weekend Regan, Jamie and I went out to lunch and shopping for Regan's b-day (July 28) and mine (Aug 6). He hit Cheesecake Factory and shopped in the mall for a bit. So much fun!!!! Regan and I chat all the time but Jamie only seems to swing by every once in awhile but when she does we totally pick up where we left off... lots of laughs. We have been friends since we were 15 and have seen each other through a lot...bad boyfriends, marriage, missions, divorce, babies, illness, family probs etc... and as many trials as we have held hands through there are that many and more incredible times. We are just comfortable together. It was really such a great afternoon of girl talk and relaxation, great food and great company.
And then if once at Cheesecake wasn't enough I went again with my neighbor girls last night! (If you can't tell its my favorite place!) Jen, Andrea, Yvett, and I took off for pedicures and a calorie fest; all out on appetizers, awesome dinners and dessert! Followed by long talks, a lot of laughs, and complete relaxation! Girl-friend therapy is the absolute best! I don't know how I lucked out so great but I am surrounded by women and friends who teach me, help me, be-friend me, push me, listen to me, care about me and my kids etc... I landed the best neighbors out there! So so so lucky! I adore these girls and could not have asked for a better birthday celebration! Like I said previously... there is nothing better than some good girl-friend therapy to pick up your spirits and help you get back that smile that you have seem to lost somewhere in the mounds of laundry or taking care of kid business! Thanks so much girls... lets play again soon!
And lets not forget the awesome hubby at home who didn't complain once about me taken off twice in 3 days and who was really excited for me to get out and just relax and play. Thanks Ry! Not possible without ya! I didn't worry about the kids or house once... I really did get an awesome break from the every day stuff! Love you!
PS... once again I forgot my camera... What is my problem. But I do have some other pics in the archives to pull out... so I'll get them up soon of these awesome girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment