Sunday, August 16, 2009

WalKiNg!!!


Be careful what you wish for cause it just might come true!!!!! My little Claire Bear is so busy and such a wiggle worm that there have been several times recently that when we have been out somewhere I have wished that she would just walk already so I could put her down. As all moms know... its just gross to put her down on a restaurant floor or store floor or something when the babies are still crawling. But holding this little wiggle worm is just about killing me. Anyways, this weekend she has really taken off and begun to walk. She has been able to take 2-3 steps on her own for a while now but she has graduated from that to 15-20 steps! She is well on her way to solely walking. And she loves it, half the time she is so excited to go she is practically running and looses her balance. But I knew that would be her... no walking just straight to running. Maybe in another few weeks I will be wondering what in the world was I thinking in wishing this girl would hurry up and walk! Here we go...






1 comment:

  1. SO cute and fun for you guys! Watch out cabnits, closets, and everything else!

    ReplyDelete