Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 6th 1977

33... I can't believe it! I remember when my parents were 33 and they seemed like they were getting up there:) But i feel like I am about 25 or so...So i have a feeling that this year will be a good one!!! I must admit, I love celebrating my birthday! I love to play and have an excuse for fun and getting together and even getting a tad bit spoiled! I really did have a great day... well actually a great weekend! The day before my parents took us out to lunch and got me a Magic Bullet mixer thing, which I am stoked about (is that sad???:)and then on the real day... Ryan took over, as he usually does, and spoiled me beyond words. He is too good to me. We started by going to lunch with his family at California Pizza Kitchen...YUM... and then he surprised me and said, "you have a facial apt. in 30 min. Ill meet you there and grab the kids" WooHOO!!! Those are my most favorite ever and it was a great one! So relaxing and never lasts long enough! Upon getting home he had his sister all lined up to come over and told me to get ready we were leaving. So I did and we then took off... upon traveling up Provo Canyon I asked him if we were headed to the cabin and he said yes we were for a quiet night under the stars with tin foil dinners.... how cute is that! The cabin is my favorite place and I was so excited! It got even better... when we pulled up he pulled out the over night bag and told me we got to stay over and that Ally was going to stay with the kids all night! WHAT!!! could he be any better! Thanks to Ally for letting us have the night! We had a blast... tin foil dinners, treats, camp fires, movie, stars, lots of kissing (hehehe), and he even bought me my Nano I've been wanting. The guy is a rock star! In fact we had so much fun up there that we came home Saturday and packed up the kids and went back up there for the rest of the weekend to play! It was a great weekend with my kids... fishing, sleeping over (which we haven't done yet this year), 4wheeling, smores, more tinfoil dinners, playing cards... so fun! It really was great!
The next night... Monday the party continued with my girl friends... they took me to Cheesecake Factory, my favorite, for a long dinner full of laughing and chatting! One of my most favorite things to do! Thanks girls for all the love and fun, Andrea, Gen, Yvett, and Andrea (we missed you Jenny)... Love those girls!
So if all birthdays could be that fabulous I think I would have one very day! Thank you to all for the thoughts and love! It means so much to me! I feel so blessed to have been so richly blessed in my 33 years!



No comments:

Post a Comment