Monday, August 16, 2010

Pre-K Starts


Ella started Pre-K today... she was my last one to finish at the end of the school year and my first one to start!! I'm not quite ready for this morning routine thing to start. But I guess with Mason not starting for another 1 1/2 week I can ease into it a bit. She was darling today as she got ready... she picked her outfit and couldn't wait. She's going to The Newcastle School again this year... her teacher is Miss Jeri and I can't wait to see how she does.
She is such a creative little soul...loves to make believe play, draw, paint, play dough, anything artsy... sooooo completely excels in that area. When it comes to the other side of the brain, I think its going to take a bit more work... the reading, math etc.. but she is super smart and I know she will do great!
Ryan gave her a blessing last night to help send her off right and her little face was beaming. She felt so special that she had this special prayer for her. The spirit was really strong and it just reconfirmed to me of what a choice and unique, sweet, and loving girl she is! I love my Ella!
Here's to a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment