Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bachelorette Party

So this was my first Bachelorette party ever and it was for Jen, Ryan's sister who is getting married on June 2nd! And I have to say it really was one of the funnest nights I have had in a while! In fact I think it brought out an inner beast:) or something along those lines! OK, are you ready to hear where we went...(no judging) to a pole dancing class!!! Cannot not even tell you how great it was, how fun it was, how much of a work out it really was and that I really might want to go again. The instructor was incredible... never thought pole dancing was graceful or artistic but she made it look amazing doing all sorts of crazy tricks! Are y'all a little scared... don't worry I'm not installing a pole in the bedroom anytime soon but really loved letting my guard down with 9 other girls, laughing, playing and honoring Jen. Have I said it enough times yet... really so fun! So all you girlfriends of mine out there you better watch out cause I might be callin' you up and inviting you to come with!!! We can all get our crazy on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment