Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jeni and Johnny Reese



June 2nd 2010, What a fun and perfect day that is... not only is it my parents wedding anniversary (happy 34 guys!) it is also Jeni's and Johnny's wedding day!!!! Could not have been a more perfect and beautiful day. One of which I had a lump in my throat the entire day just watching Jen get ready all day with he biggest smile on her face! What a perfect bride... She really did put together the most amazing wedding. She had a beautiful vision that she was able to bring to life. And not only was she able to create a beautiful setting she married the perfect guy for her. Two peas in a pod. We are so happy for them and excited to see their lives un-fold together! I have been lucky enough to have known Jen from the time she was about 13 or 14 and have been privileged enough to have become her and Allys sister. I love them both as if they were mine own and am grateful they let me be such big parts of their lives.
I wish I had taken more pictures of the setting... it was beautiful! It was a Market Street and her colors were a chartreuse green, black and white. She had lanterns, chandeliers, candles, beautiful flowers, and little touches of her everywhere from the travel themes on the tables to her elegant gown, the smart waters on the table and cokes in the ice buckets, a sit down dinner, music playing and pictures everywhere, picture scavenger hunt for the kids during the reception, silly awards given out for the dinner speeches. It was simple, elegant, personal, fun, original and amazing... all her. LoVeD being a part of it! It will be a favorite memory of mine forever! It was a fun night, perfect weather, and my kids danced and played all night. I loved watching my girls dance with their daddy in their beautiful black dresses. And of course Mason turned the Coke bottle into swords and played with the other boys all night. Congrats guys!!!!
PS... My kids and husband looked incredible... lOvEd seeing my kids all dressed up! Mason was a ring bearer and Ella was a flower girl. I loved my dress but in seeing myself in the pictures I am not loving my makeup (too dark, oh well). It was fun to get all done up. Ella and I went in the morning with all the other bridesmaids to get our hair and makeup done. It was fun to see Ella in the chair feeling like a big girl and loving getting her hair done. Ryan, as usual is insanely hOt all decked out and it was hard to keep my eyes off him:) He was the MC for the night and was great... full of personality and love for the bride and groom!



















No comments:

Post a Comment