Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Claire turns 1!!!


I can't believe my baby is already one! This year really went by fast, I don't know for sure what happens but it seems like the more kids I have or the older they get the faster time goes! Looking back on her first year of life, so much seems like a blur. But I do know that she make us so happy and is such a huge part of this family. It has always amazed me how such little babies and kids seem to carry the biggest spirits with them. Her presence fills the entire house and I am often in awe that I am privileged to be her mother! She is FULL of energy...my busiest baby ( and that is saying a lot because Mason was a handful too ), curious about everything that we are doing and so smart! She picks up on it all and tries to mimic, or talk, or to go and get something...whatever it is that she can tell is a big deal.! Really intense, she knows what she wants and what she doesn't want... and she will let you know! Full of smiles and hugs and kisses to give. Loves to laugh! Loves being on hers moms hip whenever I am around but is doing a lot better with other people when I am not an option. Loves to tease and wrestle with her daddy, loves to follow Ella around and get into her "stuff", lights up when Mason is around and loves to giggle with him. Great eater, great sleeper, already been walking for a month or so, has 6 teeth and just a total JOY! Loves to be outside, loves soft cuddly blankets and stuffed animals, loves showers... she freaks out if one is going and she isn't in there ~LOL~, great in the car, loves t dance ad listen to music and loves to be on the go. I just love ya Claire Bear! Thanks for letting me be your mommy! You are just the sweetest!






1 comment:

  1. Who took those photos? AMAZING. It does help that your kids are freaking gorgeous. WOW. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete