Saturday, September 12, 2009

Go PiOnEeRS!!

Football season is well underway and we are having a great time! I absolutely Love to watch Mason play! He is Intense, competitive, full of energy, talented and a great team player. He does what ever his coaches ask him to do and does it wonderfully! So far their record is 3-1 (the loss happened while wee were in Disneyland- bummer). He is playing great on defense with a ton of tackles each game and always carries the ball great and a great blocker, and can score the TD's!
Ryan is helping coach again this year which means 3-4 nights a week I am a football widow but seeing how much my boys like doing this together makes them being gone tolerable!
I love football season! Love being outside, going to the games and cheering on the Lehi Pioneers! I have always loved it from the time I was younger and watching my brothers play, to high-school ball, and yes even the NFL games (although by the end of Sunday night and the TV has been on for 2 straight days of either college of NFL ball I can stand taking a break from it for another week... LOL) I really hope this is something Mason does for a long time! He really has a special talent for it and really has a great time! As do I! Go #40!






1 comment:

  1. CAMILLE!! I havent looked at your blog FOREVER! All of the pics of the kids are amazing! I am assuming Netell did them, if not, you'll have to tell me where you got them! Your kids are all beautiful, Claire, 1?! Impossible! I miss you! Hope everything is going great for you {it looks like it is!} Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete