Sunday, September 6, 2009

DiSnEYlAnD TriP!!!!!!!!

At the risk of sounding too cliche' I have to admit that Disneyland really is a magical place! I could spend so much time there, spend so much money there, ride all the rides a millions times, hug all the princesses, and eat way too many calories all over again! We had a great trip to California full of lots of fun and making great memories! In fact, I am still having a hard time adjusting back into reality...I just wanna go back and play! I am having a hard time picking favorites because I loved every bit of it. We left Claire at home with family and friends so I did miss her a bunch but she really would have hated this trip; she is not a stroller kid and would have been miserable. Okay lets get to the highlights...Get ready for some pictures and a mega blog here!
First day-The plane ride was great, the kids were perfect... except Mason got sick right after the plane ride and through up out the window while on the freeway (poor kid). That night we went to the Angels game! Ryan and I have a little fantasy of every year going on a baseball trip and seeing different stadiums and teams play and this was our first stop! It was really fun! A gorgeous stadium and a great game up until we lost (to the A's). But tons of fun! Hopefully this is the start to a fun tradition!








Second Day-HuNtinGtoN BEaCh! I lOved tHe BeAch way more than I expected! My kids played and played...no fighting, whining, or complaining, they just dug sandcastles, chased waves (Mason named the different kinds of waves and pretended that they were different football plays... I think the names were Tony and bad boy... LOL), looked for sea shells, jumped waves, boogie boarded, and layed out! Poor Ryan had his back go out so he probably didn't enjoy himself as much as he would have liked but he did everything he could. It was a beautiful beach, really crowded which made for some good people watching, and lots of fun!
PS..Mason also lots his 2nd tooth hat day!








Third and Fourth- DiSnEYlaNd- I don't even know what to say except we loved it! Mason rode all the rides with his favorite being Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain, and California Screamer. Ella fell in total love with the princesses! We were able to find them all and her face was priceless. She was totally star struck, she just sat on their laps and hugged on them and just looked at them in awe! It was my favorite to see her so happy and in love! I think her favorites were Snow White, Tinkerbell, Jasmine, and Cinderella. She also loved all the rides she could get on and was so sad when she wasn't big enough to go on some. The Fantasmic show was incredible and the fireworks were really fun to see, we also loved the Pixar parade in California Adventures. Just an amazing time! When can I go back??!!
















Fifth day-Was spent swimming and packing to come home...blah blah blah. we are so lucky to have gone and had a great time! Hopefully next time Claire will be there with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment