Thursday, December 2, 2010

225 CaRAmeL aPpLeS


225 ApPlEs in 2 days!!! My sister-in-law's (Elizabeth) mom (Valene) is good friends with Gayle Miller (Larry H. Miller's wife)... a while back they were at lunch and Gayle mentioned she wanted to do caramel apples as a party gift for one of her work parties and so Valene recommended me. (Can't thank her enough for the high recommendation!) Well I didn't hear from Gayle until this last Monday when she called and said she need 225 by Thursday afternoon! YO!!! So needless to say it has been a crazy couple of days, full of caramel and chocolate, sore hands and boxes of apples, and neglecting my family... fLaVOrs-75 apple pie, 75 Butterfinger, and 75 Skor bar. I could not have done it without help! Thanks to my Mom, who took a day off of work, Ryan for being my lovely assistant and dealing with the kids, and to great friends who helped me package and dip and clean...Jen, Andrea Leroy, Andrea Lomu, and Yvett! I owe ya girls! So I am excited to say that they are done and I really did enjoy making and creating them. I think they turned out pretty cute... I hope they like them~Maybe I found a little side gig for the holidays for some extra Christmas cash :) So let me know of any of y'all need some fun friend, work or neighbor gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment