Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rockettes

What a fun way to kick off the holiday season... I first fell in love with the Rockettes when my parents took me to NYC the December I got home with from my mission, so December 2000. We went to Radio City Music Hall and saw their Christmas show and I fell in love! So when I heard they were coming here to preform their Christmas show I just had to go! So my Mom, Ella and I had a girls night out for some Christmas fun! Ella could hardly wait! I should have never told her we were going a month prior because every day she asked how much longer until she could go watch "the girls who do the big kicks?" Finally the night came... We went to dinner at Mimi's and I have never seen a girl lOvE chocolate chip pancakes sooooo much! She was in heaven. The entire drive to the show she sang Christmas songs and was just giddy! And watching Ella's face while she watched to show was indescribable! She was glowing and loved every minute of it... as did me and my mom! Sosososososo fun! Some of my favorite numbers were the 12 days of Christmas, Toy soldiers, and the bus tour through NYC... but all of them were great! After the show Ella drug me over to the souvenir shop and insisted on buying the Rockettes Barbie with the sparkly dress... I was a sucker and paid way too much for it but she has loved it and I hope it will help her remember this night! Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment