Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Maaco Bowl

So I guess if you dangle a sideline pass and a boys trip to Vegas Ryan will turn into a Ute fan for a day! Alan is a lucky enough to have sideline passes to the Utah games and for the holiday bowl this year he took Ryan, Marshall and Troy with him to go and play with the big boys on the sidelines. Jeff and his brothers were also down there for the game so that made it even more tempting for Ry to go! Now why it had to happen on the week of Christmas is beyond me and was not my favorite time for him to go but it all worked out for the best... he got a fun boys trip and I got 3 days 2 nights to get everything around here done! Cleaning, the rest of Christmas shopping and all the wrapping done! So it worked out good for the both of us... even if I did miss him tons! The boys had a great time... even if the Utes lost to Boise State (which I don't think Ryan felt too bad about :) but fun for all!


No comments:

Post a Comment