Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas

Favorite parts of the day!!! -The kids were so nice to each other in the morning taking turns and being grateful for their gifts! -Ella asked who every present was from all day and then shouted out a big thank you to them! - Christmas breakfast... breakfast casserole and orange pull- a-parts. -Kids wish lists were all complete and they had a great day! - Ryan got me my totally not needed and irrational but so wanted and couldn't stop thinking about it ever since I saw it white dress coat!!!!! -Loved surprising him with his watch, which he loves and hasn't stopped wearing! - Mason riding his new bike from Nana and Papa. -Mason being excited to start snowboarding. - I want Ella's new boots for me. -Mason spent the whole next day building his new Lego ship. 7 hours straight and didn't even take time to eat! Love gifts that they get lost in! -Ella trying to figure out a name for her American Girl doll. The possibilities were Mocklie, Aillie, Emily, or Ellie; I am hoping for Ellie or Emily :) -Claire couldn't stop opening presents. It didn't matter who it was to or from. -Uncle Craig actually stayed awhile at my parents to chat with us! -Lots of smiles and laughs. -Major Nerf gun wars all day with Masons 2 new guns. -Johnny's crazy wrapped present to me which literally took me 20 minutes to open and find a picture of what my present actually was. -Claire dragging her new puppy around all day. -Surprised it only took 1 hour for Claire's new barn (which is fabulous) to get colored on with markers:)-Ryan and I crashing together at the end of it all to Christmas Vacation feeling totally blissful! What a great day full of family, gifts, traditions, good food, fun, laughter and memories.! Lets hope I took enough pictures to tell the story!























No comments:

Post a Comment