Saturday, December 18, 2010

Girls Christmas Lunch

I can't tell you how much I look forward to this. Ever since I was a little girl and got to go to Christmas lunch with my mom and grandma every year I have looked forward to it. I loved getting a special gift wrapped up all pretty from my grandma and getting all dressed up for this special occasion. I hope my girls will have just as fond of memories that I have had throughout my life! And I think they will; Ella just had the biggest smile on her face the whole time and Claire loved coloring with Makaylee and guzzling down her own drink! My mom looks forward to this every year too... she loves being able to do this for all us girls now! The way we keep having girls she is going to have to rent a banquet room for lunch before she know it:) This year we were at Porcupine Grill... so yummy! and us big girls got new hot chocolate mugs and the little girls got Strawberry shortcake dolls! I had a great time and can't wait for next year! Thanks Mom! Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment