Friday, December 10, 2010

Jazz vs Heat

I wanted to get tickets to this game even before the season started and was lucky enough to have Ryan's sister, Jen help me out with a contact so I could surprise Mason and Ryan with tickets for an early Christmas present!! Mason lOvEs LeBron James, Dwayne Wade and the Heat and he loves D-Will and Paul Millsap and the Jazz but when push came to shove and he had to choose a team he went with the HEAT!!! The morning of the game I surprised Mason with a Lebron James jersey and told him that him and his dad were going to the game tonight!! He was pumped, as was Ryan! Loved surprising them! They made a poster that said, "My Dad gives me Heat cuz I like LeBron" in hopes that they would at least make it on the jumbtron if not on TV but, no luck. Mason was disappointed with that but not in the fact that the Heat won! Ryan said he was so funny during the game giving the Jazz grief and cheering on the Heat. Many times he would tell the crowd around him that "he would take care of this kid!" and joke around with them. They had a great time! I hope its something Mason will always remember... Ryan said he can remember the time his dad took him to see Michael Jordan play and even though they were sitting in the rafters it was a blast. Mason was lucky enough to be on the 20th row! Spoiled rotten! Love my boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment